It’s not totally definitive that the RFID is the mark of the beast. However, in light of all of the end-time prophetic pieces coming together and several other reasons, it may possibly be the mark.
Here are a few reasons why it could be the mark.
- The beast (final world dictator) will have power over all kindreds, tongues, and nations. Revelation 13:7 And he causeth all , both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hands or in their foreheads.No man might buy or sell except he that has the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Revelation 13:16–17. Technology (computers/internet) unites the world. If it were the RFID it would easily and automatically give the beast access and control over all financial systems.
- The mark is placed “in” the right hand or in the forehead and not “on” the right hand or “on” forehead. The RFID chip is placed inside the skin and it has the capability of possessing all of a person’s information especially financial data.
- In Revelation 16:2 when the first vial is poured, a noisome and grievous sore fell on them who had the mark of the beast and them which worshipped his image. Currently, they have proven that the RFID has caused cancer in animals that they have tested with the chip.
- Last, but certainly not least, here is some startling info: In 2007 about 2000 humans had the chip worldwide. That was 9 yeas ago so we know there are many more today.
- The company Verachip that invented the RFID chip changed its name to Positive ID. This is their objective: PositiveID Corporation™ (OTCQB: PSID) is a life sciences tools and diagnostics company specializing in biological detection and molecular diagnostic systems for America’s homeland defense and the global healthcare market.
- Once scanned at the proper frequency, the VeriChip responds with a unique 16 digit number which could be then linked with information about the user held on a database for identity verification, medical records access and other uses.
- I recently heard a radio interview that spoke of the RFID chip being used for child safety.
Four methods will be used to convince people to get it.
- Safety– the argument will be that it will provide safety for children and individual identities.
- Disease detection and prevention– it will be capable of detecting major pestilences.
- Convenience– instead of having money or a credit card, you can just have your right hand or forehead scanned.
- Force- eventually regardless if you disagree with the aforementioned reasons, you will have to possess it to buy or sell.